slide picture

Make Money Online For Free

1 million traffic

nuffnang ads

a href="http://ajulinc.org/2011/09/13/330/">[Cracked Application] YouToob 6.9 / Spk Youtube Bot
[Cracked Application] YouToob 6.9 / Spk Youtube Bot Hosted by AjuL Inc

Change To Your Language

Naruto 501 Raw Spoilers and Predictions

Status: PREDICTION
by: The Special One

Naruto 501: Parents’ Sacrifice (Part 1)

(Minato and Kushina look on in fear as their newborn child is held at ransom.)

Kushina: “NARUTO!” (She squirms and reaches out for her child’s safety as tears leak from her face, Minato keeps one hand on her seal and places the other hand on her shoulder, trying to console her as sweat drips down Minato’s face.)

Minato (in thought): “This is not happening.”

Kushina: “DO SOMETHING MINATO! OUR BABY BOY! WE CAN’T LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HIM!” (Minato snarls and glares at the masked man.)

Masked Man: “What will it be, the Kyuubi or your newborn child? Your patience is making my hands slip.” (Minato is infuriated by the masked man’s last remark.)

Minato: “IF ONE HAIR ON HIS HEAD IS DAMAGED, I’LL KILL YOU RIGHT OUT AND YOU’LL GET NOTHING BUT A TRIP TO AN EARLY GRAVE.”

Masked Man: “You threaten me, the captor? That’s a ballsy move given the situation you’re in. Then again you are the Yellow Flash, I should expect no less.”

(A striking flash of the Kyuubi’s fierce face can be seen through Kushina’s mind as she snaps back to reality. Kushina grabs Minato’s arm.)

Minato: “Kushina?”
Kushina: “It’s ok Minato. I know what must be down.”

Minato: “NO I WON’T ABANDON YOU! I WON’T LOSE YOU OR NARUTO! PLEASE, JUST HOLD OUT A LITTLE LONGER!”

Minato (in thought): “He was able to take down 5 elite Anbu without a single one of them alerting his position to us. He must be skilled. He also managed to get to this room and defeat Biwako and Taji right in front of my eyes, yet there were no signs of infiltration from the door in back of me. This guy, he’s using a space time transfer all right and he’s passing right through solid matter . He’s holding my son, so there must be a time in which he’s solid. I’ll use that opportunity.” (Minato squints as he squeezes out more of his chakra onto Kushina’s stomach.)

(Masked man takes notice of Minato’s action, but doesn’t commit to anything.)

Kushina: “Minato?” (Minato bends down and whispers to Kushina.)

Minato: (Whispering) “I used some of my chakra to keep the seal at bay. It won’t last long, but it will be enough to save Naruto. Just believe, I won’t let anything happen to Naruto as long as this body of mine draws breath.”

(Kushina blushes after hearing Minato’s words. Minato removes his hand from her belly and he digs into his pocket.)

Minato (in thought): “Sarutobi sama did say be prepared for anything. It wouldn’t be wise if everyone else was on guard yet the Hokage wasn’t. I’m sorry old man, I’ll avenge your wife and all those who was killed today.”

Masked Man: “Have you made your choice?” (Not even a second after the Masked man uttered his last word, Minato vanishes in a cloud of smoke and resurfaces in another cloud of smoke right in front of the Masked Man.)

Masked Man (in thought): “The fuck?” (Minato immediate reaches out for his son; his hand barely brushes up against the forehead of Naruto. The Masked Man uses the swirling affect beaming off of his mask to send Minato into another dimension. The scene switches over to that realm of boxes. Minato is shocked at what he sees.)

Minato: “Where am I? No way… That guy… He placed me here. Not good. Crap, my next check point is marked at the Hokage’s office. But that’ll take too long to get from there to where the others are… WAIT! (Minato remembers that he touched Naruto’s head.) I got to him in time.” (The scene switches back to the real world. The Masked man laughs manically.)

Masked man: “AH, HAH, HAH, HAH! Yes! Konoha’s Yellow Flash has been permanently put out of the picture. Now, the Fox is mine. (Kushina looks displeased.) As for the child, he’s worthless now.”

Kushina: “NARUTOOOOO!” (Masked man fails to realize that on top of Naruto’s head is a rite, left on there by Minato before being whisked anyway. In seconds Minato appears on the Masked man’s right side, before he can use his distortion affect, Minato delivers a straight cross puch, cracking the mask near the right eye. Masked man is still stunned from the blow. Minato completes a spinning maneuver and delivers a spinning punch off of his offhand.)

Minato (in thought): “Sharingan!?” (As the Masked man goes flying, Naruto is loose in the air. Minato goes out to catch him, he succeeds... Minato places Naruto on the ground and then summons a medium sized toad, it turns out to be Gerotora. Minato places Naruto in Gerotara’s hands.)

Gerotora: “This your kid?”
Minato: “Get out of here and keep him safe!”

(Gerotora throws Naruto on his back, claps his hands, and then poof into a cloud of smoke. Minato looks over to Kushina.)

Minato: “How’s the seal holding out over there?!”
Kushina: “It’s nothing compared to having Naruto!”
Minato: “Good, just hold on a little longer, I’ll reinforce the seal after I figure out a way to beat this guy.”

(In the crack of the wall, the Masked man stumbles to his knees.)

Masked Man (in thought): “I should have prepared for this. He’s much more troublesome than I gave him credit for. He tagged his son, which was his plan from the beginning. He used that to deliver his counter attack all the while getting his son to safety; he did it in a flash. He’s lethal, and there’s no way I can win conventionally. I’ll have to play my ace. I rather not do this.”

(The Masked man begin making handseals Minato looks to the Masked man location, immediately, underneath the ground, disturbances can be heard. The ground begins to crack underneath Minato, so he leaps out of the way and lands near Kushina to protect her.)

Kushina: “What’s going on?” (Immediately, Gedou Mazou emerges from the ground and faces Kushina and Minato.)

Minato: “What the hell is that?” (The statue has its eyes covered up. Before Minato can react, a beam of light hits Kushina, Minato has a horrified look. Kushina yells out in pain.)

Kushina: “AHHHHH! AHHHHHHH! AHHHHHH!”

Minato: “KUSINA! (The seal around Kushina’s stomach stars to unravel.) NOOOOOO! (Kushina’s face turns pale as Minato loses it. He firsts uses body flicker and instantly appears on top of the statue. He repeatedly slaps the statue with rapid Rasengan shots from both hands. He then notices he can’t even put a dent in it. He then turns to face the masked man, who is standing proudly. Minato goes through him with a Rasengan, but it doesn’t affect him. Minato then attacks from every angle, hitting the he
does it again, again, and again. He constantly pounds through the Masked man to no avail. Thick tears run down Minato’s face as he continues his onslaught.)

Masked man (in thought): I can’t control the statue as well as Nagato can, but since the seal is so weak on the host, the amount of chakra I used to jump start the Bijuu extraction should be suffice. The statue will likely crumble, but I can always use Nagato to create another one at a bit of a cost.” (Minato gives up on attacking the Masked man and notices that the statue is cracking, but he also sees his wife going through the Kyuubi transformation as spiraling red chakra beings to erupt. Minato rushes to her aide despite desperate hope.)

Next time: Parents’ Sacrifice Part II.
________________________________________________________
Status: PREDICTION
by:Human Rasengan

Naruto 501: Tails if Two Cities (double issue)

Kushina: yes Naruto I was the vessel for the Kyuubi before you
Naruto:...

Kushina: haven't you ever wondered why there aren't many female jinchuriki..
Naruto: cause if I fell in love with one we'd make a super baby..
Kushina: Umm yes and no ttebayo!

if a female jinchuriki becomes pregnant then the biju must be removed through a risky technique that uses the child's chakra as a buffer to keep her alive and anchored in this world.. that's why you have whiskers. the separation of the biju and the interacting chakra left an imprint on you

Naruto: Ohh

Kushina.. the night you were born your father and his sensei Sarutobi used a technique to put the Kyuubi in the sealing pot partially in order for me to give birth to you

Naruto: why not just leave it out and have a normal life..

Kushina : because one it is risky .. I din't want to loose you .. if they completely remove it from me you could have possibly died .. and if they would have left it the stress of childbirth would have caused me to loose control and the fox would run free.. and we were trying to keep it safe

Naruto: Safe from who?

Kushina: the Uchiha.. it was believed by your father that Madara had not died and would use a plant in the village to get the Kyuubi back

Naruto : Back what do you mean .. he had it before?

Kushina yes! he used it like a puppet when he fought against the first Hokage.. it is an ability of the Uchiha eyes to controls and manipulate biju and summons but lord Hashirama was able to defeat him by placing the Kyuubi in a trap much like we did in your mind and then they fought one on one and Madara was thought to have died

When the first Hokage handed out the biju it was not only to bring peace but to ensure the Uchiha couldn't gain access to such power.. and the 9 tails was given to the Uzukage to keep it safe.. at that time the whirlpool country was the lands just east of the Nara forest between the fire country and the Land of Waves

The Uzukage was entrusted with this because he was a cousin of the first Hokage and was second only to great uncle Tobirama in terms of water jutsu

Naruto:wow you're related to the first and second Hokage

Kushina yes and so are you My father Dan was from the whirlpool country and he met a and fellin love with the slug princess of Konoha .. after our lands were severely weakened during the third great war.. shortly after the death of the second Hokage Hiruzen assimilated our lands to protect the Kyuubi form gettin in the hands of other villages and kept it secret from the Uchiha .. or so he thought

Naruto;...

Kushina:while I was giving birth to you and most of the Chandra of the Kyuubi was safely sealed int he pot .. Madara showed up and unleashed it.. Hiruzen and your dad being linked with me and you couldn't break free to help for if the connection between us was severed improperly you and I as well as those two would die.

Naruto: all this for me
Kushina : yes.. I loved you even before you were born and I still do
Naruto... Mom...

Kushina: once the jutsu was undone Minato faced off against Madara and defeated him and the Kyuubi was running rampant destroying everything..

with me having special chakra I was the only one who could tame the Kyuubi.. so Fukasaku reversed summoned me and I was holding you .. and we were right there on the battle field.. the fox was about to crush you but my motherly instinct kicked in and my chakra chains subdued the Kyuubi but it was much to powerful for me to become it's host again ..I had been severely weakened and Hiruzen said he was unsure if I would be able to keep the Kyuubi contained..

Sarutobi noticed you shared my kind of chakra and Minato and I instantly knew what to do.. I gave him some of my chakra and he formed the tech that sealed the fox in you ..

Naruto: so I have special chakra too.. yes you are a descendant of Hashirama Senju .. why wouldn't you .. your grandma never told you ..

Naruto : Grandma..

Kushina: why Tsunade of course.. she's only my mom..
.. oh I bet after she lost everyone and there was a gag order to protect you she left the village as so no one would be the wiser and had uncle Jiraiya watch after you..he would have been glad to since he never had any kids..odd for such a perv

Naruto:Madara is alive mom..

Kushina: Then now that you have control of the fox Naruto you must put an end to him once and for all.. if not no one is safe.. I have faith in you my son

Naruto... thanks... mom

Outside

Yamato.. you did it Naruto
Naruto :yea.. now I have to stop the man in the mask.. i must stop Madara Uchiha .. and Sasuke at all cost
Sameheda: gigigigigig
Kissame:emerges from sameheda.. you have to get through me first runt

Next time: The bijuu without tales faces two