slide picture

Make Money Online For Free

1 million traffic

nuffnang ads

a href="http://ajulinc.org/2011/09/13/330/">[Cracked Application] YouToob 6.9 / Spk Youtube Bot
[Cracked Application] YouToob 6.9 / Spk Youtube Bot Hosted by AjuL Inc

Change To Your Language

Naruto 498 Raw Spoilers

Naruto 498: Visions!

Naruto: Eh… (thinking) Who is this chick? (talking) How do you know my name?

Kushina: I guess you were too young to remember.. I’m your mother, sweetie!

Naruto: …

Killerbee: Don’t fall for it kiddo, she’s not real-o!

Naruto: I don’t know who you think you are, but I won’t be tricked!

Naruto rasengan’s Kushina and she dissipates.

Kyuubi: (has flashback to when Minato appeared) I thought I could get you, but that damn Hachibi! This is why you’re so pathetic! You can’t do anything alone! Why else would you be after my power?

Naruto: Maybe that’s because I’ve never really been alone. You’ve been with me, my father was with me..

Kyuubi: What are you talking about? You had no idea about me for how many years? And your father even longer! Don’t give me this crap!

Naruto: Maybe but you guys were still there and later there were others.. (Naruto has his usual flashback about his growing amount of friends) but enough about me.. what about you? Why do you have so much hate?

Kyuubi: What do you think? I’m a biju! I was used to kill and destroy! Who likes that? Nobody! They hate me, so I hate them!

Naruto thinks back to when the Kyuubi poured his hate into him.

Naruto (thinking): Those people it appeared to me as everybody I know and that woman, but at first..

Naruto (eyes wide open): !! That’s it!

Naruto: Listen Kyuubi! I understand! I’m a jinchuriki, which means I might as well be a biju. Some people would prefer to use me as a weapon, as a tool to kill and destroy. You don’t think I know there hatred? What was I feeling all those years? They hated me because of you! Because in their eyes I am you! Do you really think after all that I would treat you the same way? Like a weapon? No! You will be my friend, my partner in battle! And friends must not only support one another in battle but also emotionally. I already know your hatred so its no big deal for me to take it on! What do you say, friend?

Naruto holds out his hand.

The Kyuubi thinks for minute. A tear rolls down his face.
Kyuubi: (thinking) Maybe… I was wrong about this kid, perhaps I will give him a chance. (thinks of Kushina) Old friend forgive me for using your image so, but I see now you were right… (thinks of Madara) As for you, and the other Uchihas, I can’t wait to see you get a beating!
Kyuubi: Alright Kid, I’ll give you my chakras, didn’t I promise you a long time ago? However, there is a price, you said would take on my hatred right?

Naruto: Yes, of course I will.

Kyuubi: I’ll admit you understand a little of my hatred, but you must understand more… when you take my chakras you will also share some of my memories, most of which are very unpleasant.

Naruto: I… I’ll do that, no matter what, I will take it all!

Kyuubi smiles.

Naruto: Huh?

Kyuubi: Good luck, kid!

The Kyuubi extends his paw to Naruto’s hand.

Naruto pulls out the Kyuubi’s chakra into himself.

Outside his body, Yamato, Bee and Motoi watch as the Kyuubi cloak dissipates.

Motoi: I.. I don’t believe it.. that kid..

Yamato: he really….

Killerbee: did it, cause he’s anuther like his mutha!

Yamato:?

Naruto wakes up then immediately faints.

Yamato: Oh no.. Naru…

Yamato and the others fade out.

Naruto wakes up. He’s looks around.

Naruto: (thinking) This is very weird, everything’s smaller and I can’t move.

Naruto: !!! (Naruto is in a lot of pain)

Voice (harsh): Wake up you stupid fox!

Naruto looks up and finally sees that he is in some sort of cage. In front of him is Madara at about sixteen.

Naruto: (thinking) That guy looks like Sasuke! (talking) Hey do I look like a fox to you, idiot?

Madara (grinning): Did that hurt? Maybe it didn’t hurt enough, perhaps I should try again…

Naruto: ! (thinking) He didn’t hear me!

Naruto hears himself speak but it is very low and gruff: That pain is nothing compared to the pain of my great power and will being used by scum such as you!

Naruto: (thinking) Wait a second this must be…

Madara: YOU! HOW DARE YOU…. If I didn’t need your power… the beating I would give… fortunately for you I must soon face a powerful opponent, one even my eyes may not have enough power to defeat.. . (shows his Sharingan, it is his original Mangeyko Sharingan).

Naruto: (thinking) the Kyuubi’s memories!

Naruto is learning the true depths of the Kyuubi’s hatred!

Next time 499: The Tale of the Nine-Tails