slide picture

Make Money Online For Free

1 million traffic

nuffnang ads

a href="http://ajulinc.org/2011/09/13/330/">[Cracked Application] YouToob 6.9 / Spk Youtube Bot
[Cracked Application] YouToob 6.9 / Spk Youtube Bot Hosted by AjuL Inc

Change To Your Language

Naruto Chapter 479 Spoiler

479: Momentum Shift

(Madara Scene)
Madara: (thinking) Izanagi, a technique that brings the user back to life with the sacrifice of a Sharingan. Normally, an Uchiha would only be able to use it twice before he was rendered useless. Heck, when I sacrificed my left eye to survive the battle againt Hashirama it took a great toll on my powers… but I guess he takes little damage from the jutsu because the Sharigan on his arm are exogenous to his body. But I wonder, how did Danzou acknowledge and mastered such kinjutsu? He must’ve read the tablets in the Naka Shrine… I must admit, I underestimated him and his knowledge about the Uchiha clan…

(Sakura Scene)
(Kiba sniffs the air)
Kiba: I caught Sasuke’s scent! (Sakura looks shocked)
Lee: Yosh!
Sai: …
Kiba: But it seems that Danzou and that masked Akatsuki are near him. Should we still go after Sasuke?
Sakura: Yes. We won’t give up now.
Kiba: You’re the one calling the shots… follow me!
Sakura: (thinking) Sasuke, what are you doing?

(Mei Scene)
(Mei, Ao and Choujuurou arrive to a tree’s branch, near Sasuke’s location)
Ao: As I told you, Sasuke is with him, Mizukage-sama.
Mei: I see. What is that involving Sasuke?
Ao: It seems like a chakra entity, but I’m more worried about Danzou, he finally revealed his true colors. See that face on his shoulders?! It’s Uchiha Shisui’s face.
Mei: (shocked) Oh my…
Choujuurou: What happened to his guards?
Mei: (points at Madara, in the opposite side) I think Madara took care of them.
Ao: I still can’t believe he’s alive, but I trust your word…
Choujuurou: So, what should we do about Danzou?
Mei: I think we should wait until they separate. We don’t know what Madara is capable of, so let’s focus only in Danzou.

(Sasuke Scene)
Danzou: (thinking) I have only six Sharingan left and my jutsu has been figured out. This fight is all about endurance, so I must take the initiative.
Sasuke: (breathing heavily; thinking) This is going nowhere, I need to take him out before I run out of chakra...
(Susano’o shoots another arrow; Danzou performs a Tiger handseal combined with an Ox handseal)
Danzou: Doton: Earth Style Wall!
(an earthen wall rises in front of Danzou; the arrow is slowed by the wall; Sasuke jumps to the bridge, with Susano’o around him)
Karin: Sasuke, you didn’t hit him, beware! (the wall crumbles, revealing an intact Danzou in the middle of the dust)
Danzou: (thinking) That sensor type girl is such a nuisance. (he jumps to a pilar; Sasuke performs a Tiger handseal; still thinking)
Sasuke: Katon: Gouryuuka no Jutsu!* (the dragon flies towards Danzou)
Danzou: So naïve… (performs the Tiger, Serpent and Tiger handseals; the cheeks on the face on his shoulder inflates) Suiton: Suijinheki! **
(a wall of water is expelled from that face’s mouth, halting the Katon; Sasuke performs the same Katon, now aimed to the sky)
Madara: (thinking) Are you that desperate already, Sasuke?!
Danzou: (thinking) I don’t what you’re up to, but I’ll make sure you won’t get away with it. (performs Tiger, Dragon, Serpent and Bird handseals; both his faces’ cheeks inflate) Ninpou: Yaanusu Taifuu! ***
(Danzou exhales wind and water, creating a typhoon above the bridge, dissolving the Katon; when the typhoon end, it starts to rain in the bridge)
Sasuke: Your guard is down. (Susano’o shoots Danzou, killing him)
Madara: (thinking) He already depleted half of his Izanagi’s charges. Not bad… (Danzou appears again)
Danzou: How annoying…
Sasuke: (breathing heavily; thinking) Damn, I could’ve killed him twice if he didn’t nullify my chances of invoking Kirin. (his vision starts to blur) And the Mangekyo Sharingan is already having its toll…
Danzou: (thinking) My chakra reserves are low. The next move will decide this battle. (performs the Snake, Rat, Dragon, Dog and Tiger handseals) Mokuton: Jubaku Eisou! **** (tree stalks appear near Sasuke, surrounding his Susano’o; the stalks start to bind Susano’o, stopping it.; talking) Uchiha Sasuke, your pride is your downfall, you’re a waste of time for us all.
Karin: (thinking) Both of them have already reached their limits. Sasuke…
Sasuke: You underestimate me. (He stares menancingly at Danzou, but starts to cough blood; thinking) Blood? (he falls on his knees; Susano’o starts to recede)
Madara: (thinking) He reached his limit. No wonder, he fought two intensive battles in such a short period of time, maybe I should give him a little rest from his training. (He releases Fuu and Torune and vanishes)
Danzou: Running away already? How appropriate for an Uchiha… (Madara appears next to Sasuke)
Madara: Don’t worry, it won’t be the last time we meet, you Senju-Uchiha abomination.
Danzou: Hmpf.
(Sakura, Kiba and Lee appear from the woods)
Sakura: Shannaro!!! (She tries to punch Madara, but passes right through him) What the…?
Kiba: I already told you, he phases out when we attack him!
Madara: Konoha nins, eh?
Sasuke: (thinking) Sakura?
Danzou: (thinking) What are they doing here? (Torune and Fuu join him; talking) Aid immediately our nin. (looks at the woods; thinking) Don’t think I don’t know you’re there, Sai.
Torune & Fuu: Yes, Danzou-sama. (they rush towards Madara)
Danzou (looks at the woods; thinking) Don’t think I don’t know you’re there, Sai.
Madara: It seems that I’m in a pickle… (captures Sasuke in his vortex)
Sakura: I won’t let you take Sasuke-kun! (punches Madara again, but he phases out; Lee tries a kick, but also fails) You!!! (he disappears, to appear next to Karin)
Karin: ?!
Madara: You know what to do. (captures Karin in his vortex; while Kiba and Akamaru rush towards him)
Kiba: Gatsuuga! (they strike Madara, but no avail)
Madara: So much to do, so little time. Farewell. (he vanishes in his vortex)
Sakura: ( drops on her knees) No… not again…
Lee: Sorry, Sakura-chan.
Sakura: (she has tears on her eyes) No need to apologize…
Danzou: Who gave you permission to be here?
Sakura: We… uh…
(Mei and her guards appear)
Ao: Danzou-dono, we’re here to bring you back to the Land of Iron to answer the accusations made against you.

*Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
**Water Release: Water Encampment Technique
***Ninja Art: Janus’ Typhoon. Janus is the Greek god of gates and fate, often depicted with two heads. Typhon is a creature of the Greek mythology, normally linked to storms.
**** Wood Release: Binding Nest

Next Chapter: Danzou's Truth